Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dealing with self-doubts

Most of us struggle with self-doubt at one point or the other. In my opinion, what makes the difference between success and failure is not whether we have self-doubts, but what we do when the doubts creep in.

What I do is I go back to my two solid foundations: Positive Mental Attitude and Health Self-esteem. I accept my thoughts about the self-doubts, and reformat them in a more positive way i.e. as an opportunity to test myself and my capacity to move forward knowing that there may be obstacles along the way.

What works for me is taking decisive action, either abandon the idea as being unrealistic for the moment or going ahead facing my doubts and fears squarely.

Taking decisive actions and learning from our mistakes and successes also build your self-confidence.

www.kintue-fee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment